The Bachelor’s Degree Program of the Department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering is a 240 ECTS credits, 4-year program composed of eight semesters, each of which has a 30 ECTS workload. One ECTS equals to 25.5 hours of student workload per semester.
The mission of electrical and electronics engineering is to provide education for students who are able to compete in all over the world and able to answer social needs in their fields. To accomplish these abilities, it is obligatory to learn basic principles of electrical and electronics engineering which builts our course structure. Total curriculum contains practical, therotical and design courses for providing qualified education.
Electrical and Electronics Engineering (EEE), is one of the basic units of general Engineering education. In terms of subjects of study, EEE can be conceived as involving two main branches:
Electrical Engineering covers high-voltage, energy and power systems, Electronic Engineering covers telecommunications, biomedical and robotics.
- Double Major
- International Exchange Programs and study abroad
- Possibility to attend graduate programs
- Graduated students are able to work in electric and energy distribution fields in our country or internationally.
- Graduated students are able to continue their further education(Msc and PHD).
- Graduated students are able to work in software, electronics and communication companies.