Transfer Application

Foreign students studying at other universities can register to our university by transferring. For this purpose, students who want to transfer to our university undergo the same evaluation and control process as the newly enrolled candidate students. In addition to their documents candidate students who want to come by transfer / internal transfer need to submit their original transcript, bachelor's / master's transcript, course contents and if these documents aren`t in English they need to be notary approved English translation.